Content

Search this blog!

Dandelion Luminaries

20.6.21

✨ ¸.•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨`*•.whimsical dandelion luminaries



these were so fun to make and once again I was able to see how my children are so unique in their approach to learning and creating.

i set out after schooling was over to gather the dandelion puffs with all 3 kiddos.

of course WR took over and the rest is history.

this simple, sweet and magical activity is so much fun.

1. gather dandelion puff…be gentle 🤗. Use ✂️ to snip

as close to base as possible.

2. put your tea light in a mason jar (or) any glass container.

3. place dandelion puffs gently into the jar 

4. you can add other pretty flowers as well as one of my kiddos did for a sparkling pop of colour amongst the light

4. enjoy

note: if your kiddos want to keep the jar for a few days it’s a good idea to find a jar with a lid and tape the tea light under the lid (inside the jar) for easy access.

ALSO if you don’t want dandelions popping up everywhere, don’t let your kiddos bring the jars out into your garden 🙈.







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft