Content

Seasonal table - winter 2015

12.1.15
One of the things that I struggled with before putting together the winter seasonal table was how I should go about it. Usually I would get the kids to help me, but it never quite fit into our schedules - the little ones are small and napping is such a priority.

I thought about putting it together one afternoon, but in the end, I decided I would put down the foundation, so to speak, and then I would let them create something that we could display on the table.
...we made snowflakes.

If you remember I used a brown cloth - a symbol of the earth (and) warmth as the base for our Autumn table. This season's base is a no-brainer...white for snow, of course. I am all about simplicity, so we kept it as simple as possible.

The only thing that's missing is our book of the month - I have to pick it up from the library.
Books on our table this month
Oh Snow
Snowman (Little People Shape Books)
The Twelve Days of Winter: A School Counting Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.