Content

...and we're back

31.3.15
...at least I think we are.
It is true that your whole life can be summed up by material objects.
We have had some great daycare days, but we also had a some not so good days too.
Our computer got a virus, and we are still recovering from that. I cannot believe how much of my business...my photos...my life is on my computer. And to make matters worse, I lost a whole bunch of files a few weeks ago from my Google docs. 

A wonderful parent is going to see what can be recovered of my thousands of photos. I hope that they will not all be lost...


We have lots of catching up to do; nonetheless, it's good to be back.

See you soon!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comments:

marie at: April 9, 2015 at 1:35 AM said...

I hate virus. Got one too some weeks back and my brother-in-law is working hard to recover photos and files....Glad you are back!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.