Je suis très excitéé. MY latest bilingual guide is available. It's all about plants (les plantes) and seeds (les graines), BUT, it is so much more than that. There are many fun and easy activities to create, recipes to make, and learning to be done through exploration and collaboration.
Creating these activities and guides for and with my children is so wonderful. Moonface and I worked on a flower crown together (while WildRose was napping...shhhhhh). I love how each of my kiddos have a different perspective when it comes to learning styles and interests. I also LOVE that we have the opportunity to make these wonderful creations and most of all - to share them with you!
New Guide available in ETSY. As always, please do contact me with inquiries.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft