June was a month of transitions. We moved house. We made some changes to our programming, and we (re) settled into our daily rhythm once again.
The month of June saw us enjoying nature, having afternoon teas, spending time in nature...tending to our plants and enjoying earthschool one day of the week.
There was also a lot of rain, which made us cozy up at home reading books, or drawing pictures. The children would agree that the best of our days was spent sharing many laughs.
We also lost a lot of photos, but I have some to share.
Here goes...


0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft