I am 100% in favour of child-led learning. Child-led learning consists of various elements in different scenarios, but the underlying goal is to allow the child to develop in a way that serves his or her ability to maneuver in and out of whatever world (s)he has created.
Content
Search this blog!
weekending August 3rd
Summer has been amazing! Having a small group is so beneficial because the children are all at different stages of development, and I am able to spend a bit of time with each one, as (s)he grows into his/her own.
I am 100% in favour of child-led learning. Child-led learning consists of various elements in different scenarios, but the underlying goal is to allow the child to develop in a way that serves his or her ability to maneuver in and out of whatever world (s)he has created.
I am 100% in favour of child-led learning. Child-led learning consists of various elements in different scenarios, but the underlying goal is to allow the child to develop in a way that serves his or her ability to maneuver in and out of whatever world (s)he has created.












0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft