Content

Search this blog!

This year & the next...

11.9.19
Before the Summer is just a sweet memory, and the leaves tumble and swirl to the howling wind,  touching the ground with soft gentle kisses, it is only fair that we say a proper goodbye to summer. I've been busy putting curriculum together, and making our space just right.  

I truly love autumn, and I am excited to add some warmth to our little nooks. 
My goal for the next year is to continue to create exploration areas and provocations to draw upon each child's natural curiosity and sense of wonder. 
Our motto still flows. 

Our aim is to "find wonder in every season...". Indeed we do, and it's amazing how much the children learn when you're not looking lol.


My program is run in a way that allows for home life, and friendship to be celebrated. From cooking a nice meal together, and slowly enjoying each bite, or slurp (if it's soup day); to sharing space and toys with our friends. We love to sing, and dance together. We love to pat each other on the back, and give high fives. That's our little group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft