Content

Search this blog!

weekending Oct 4th

5.10.19
These past 2 weeks have seen a major shift for us. I've already spoken about the snowfall this week, but the quick change (sun to snow...snow to bright sunshine) was actually quite a surprise. I definitely was not prepared.
My poor tomatoes and strawberries were covered in snowfall. And the children hardly had the proper outerwear for the cold/freezing/snowy weather...boooooo!

One of the best things about this time of the year however, is the desire to find comfort and warmth. We found comfort and warm this week by collaborating in play, sharing, and spending time together - sometimes it got really loud and boisterous, while other days, the children lounged on the sofa nibbling on popcorn while watching a movie.
What will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, have plenty of fun! 

1 comments:

Marie Kléber at: October 7, 2019 at 4:54 AM said...

It's always inspiring to read you Salma...

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft