Content

Search this blog!

Le Jour de Souvenir: Nous Nous Souvenons

8.11.19
The children enjoyed making a poppy craft on Tuesday. Today we continued our learning about the significance of Remembrance Day. They learned some important vocabulary, and coloyred their own poppies. We were going to cut out the poppies, but the children asked to keep them as they were...and so we did.
I like how they all had their own colouring style. 

Vocabulaire
Le Jour de Souvenir -- Remembrance Day
le  coquelicot -- a poppy
paix -- peace
merci -- Thank you!
novembre -- november
un soldat -- a soldier
la liberté -- freedom
l'amour -- love

nous nous souvenons --we remember




See our previous post on Remembrance Day learning and a poppy craft!



Helpful Resources 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft