Content

Search this blog!

Christmas Around Here: Collaborations / Easy Festive Paper Plate Craft

19.12.19
Another weekly collaboration...
We are all under the weather (that's actually an understatement). However, nothing keeps us from getting crafty, and playing, chatting with friends.
Gather your paints, paintbrushes, stencils, tinsel, scraps (wrapping paper, tissue paper, etc), yarn, glitter, glue...anything and everything. Give the kids paper plates in various sizes, and colours and let them loose.










One last thing... don't forget our wonderful giveaway  for 2 $25.00 gift certificates from Baked from the Heart, a local vegan bakery. If you haven't already entered, now is your chance. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft