If you read my last post you would have seen that Small Wonders has partnered with Baked from the Heart to give away 2 gift cards to 2 of our lucky readers. Baked from the Heart is wonderful and much needed for my family as we have food restrictions.
Their treats are always Vegan and free from Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, Artificial Colours and Flavours!
The gift cards are valued at $25 each, and can be used to purchase some amazing vegan treats from this awesome shop.This giveaway is open to readers residing in Alberta.
Please note: Baked From the Heart is a Custom Made Bakery offering pick up in Airdrie or delivery to Calgary.
No purchase necessary.
You can find Sarah and Vanessa on Facebook. Also check out Baked from the Heart website. I am sure you will find some drool-worthy treats.
To Enter:
You can receive up to 5 entries
- To enter to win, simply leave a comment on this post.
Want even more chances?
- Follow & Like Baked from the Heart's Facebook page = 1 entry
- Follow & Like Small Wonders new Facebook page = 2 entries
- Follow Small Wonders Instagram Page = 1 entry
*Leave 1 comment per entry (not sure how to leave comment?...see my video clip below).
Just make sure, whatever you do, you come back here and leave a comment letting us know how you shared.
Good Luck!
Rules:
A winner will be chosen using a random number generator and announced on the blog. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
I will contact the winner via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Note: You don't need a Google account to enter this giveaway - simply click Comment and then click NAME/URL link and enter your name (no need to enter a URL).
Looks delicious! It's always tough finding places that cater towards dairy free desserts! Super appreciative of what they do!
Gen Boudreau |





16 comments:
Thank you for the opportunity.
Looks delicious! It's always tough finding places that cater towards dairy free desserts! Super appreciative of what they do!
Excited to find more vegan options. Thank you!
How wonderful. I would love to order some treats for new year.
Sandy
Thank you for this Salma. This would be a great stocking stuffer.
Sorry I am not on FB or Instagram.
Wow, thanks for this. Hope I win :>)
đŸ˜‹ Thanks for the opportunity
Thank you for the opportunity.
Thanks for this.
Cindy,
This is exciting. I’m vegan and new to Calgary.
Cindy
We have had goodies from Baked from the Heart, and you are right... they are amazing! Nice to see you are supporting local as well. Thanks, Salma.
So excited to see more affordable vegan options popping up.
Nice blog! And thank you for the chance to win this prize.
I love this. We are a vegan family, not by choice and it is tough to find better alternatives. I would like to try this bakery. Thank you for the opportunity.
Looks lovely.
Looks lovely.
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft