Last week we made chocolate covered pretzels, and I didn't get photos because it was a new activity, so I had to be more hands on. This week they wanted to make chocolate covered pretzels again, and we did. This time, they knew exactly what they were doing.
The kids ate them up - well except for WildRose who melted every . single . one in her hands first, and then proceeded to wipe her hands on the walls :)
We are keeping our holiday/kitchen activities as easy and fun as possible.
Next on our list? Un bonhomme de pain d’épice (gingerbread man) + some Christmas vocabulary.
Needless to say, we are super-excited over here.
![]() |
Find more baking inspiration
Giveaway Announcement
I have partnered with Sarah and Vanessa from Baked from the Heart for a pre-Christmas giveaway. Locally owned and produced, these two ladies make the most decadent gluten-free, dairy free and egg free creations. My baby girl (toddler is egg free, and I am dairy-free so Baked from the Heart is our go-to for sweets and treats - especially when we want to celebrate special occasions.
You can read more about the lovely ladies and their delicious goodies here.
The giveaway information will be posted tomorrow. Stay tuned!
Happy Wednesday!





0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft