After a brief trip to the grocery store to pick up bit and pieces (des bonbons) for our planned activity, there was much chatter about what each friend's gingerbread person was going to look like.
We ate lunch, had a bit of a rest, and then we ended off our slow Friday by listening to the story once again, and making gingerbread people.
We didn't want ordinary. We didn't want realistic. We wanted wacky and silly.
Take a look!
Ingredients
For this yummy activity, we chose treats with various textures.
icing sugar
vegan marshmallows
holiday flavoured jellybeans (the green are minty and the kids did not like them very much)
hershey kisses
mega fruit candy mix (from Great value)
Here is a list of Christmas/seasonal words that we have learned so far.
We also focused on 3 colours from some of our chosen bonbons (rouge, blanc et vert).
Don't forget our giveaway. We are pleased to announce a wonderful giveaway for 2 $25.00 gift certificates from Baked from the Heart, a local vegan bakery. If you haven't already entered, now is your chance.

Happy weekend all!




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft