Content

Search this blog!

Autumn Equinox 2020

21.9.20

 

Fall is officially here, and the cool air is beginning to creep in bit by bit.  We are celebrating a birthday girl today. How special to make her way around the sun and land on this day on her 3rd year. We didn’t go nature -walking to welcome the new season as I had planned. We definitely got outside, but it was to complete various chores and etc.

I really need to get back to home-making. I love it, but for many reasons I am having a hard time getting back to my element. 

WildRose’s wish was to bake, and my reluctance – once again due to a mounting list of things to do, was also a reminder that I need to slow down, and spend more time in the kitchen doing all the things that I love. I haven’t been doing much baking lately. 

Ahh, autumn. What a lovely reminder of all that lies ahead. I love this time of year – sipping tea, sweaters, spices, pumpkin, apples, baking, birthday, another birthday, and another birthday lol, and Thanksgiving.

We are not celebrating WildRose until Friday, so stay tuned for pictures and other fun details about my littlest turning 3.

Do you like our seasonal tree? 
Happy Fall to my friends in the northern hemisphere! And to my friends in the southern hemisphere, hello spring! Stay well, and enjoy the new season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft