Content

Search this blog!

Weekending 26.9.2020

27.9.20

 

A little cooler, a little darker everyday, and we are embracing all of it. We have grand plans for the days and evenings but generally we just settle in and cozy up in our favorite pjs, and warm blankets, maybe with a book, or watching a favourite show.

I am gently reminding the kiddos to focus on slowing down in the evenings, as they tend to throw every toy and book that they own into their rooms – making a grand mess, and then refusing to clean up because they are too tired *sigh*. 

On the home front, I am slowly coming back into the “making” aspect of the home. I am tempted to make more soups this autumn as well – something I have neglected for so long. Covid 19 really threw us off this year. We are going to be celebrating another birthday in a couple of weeks, and I am already planning on making some hearty soup for the occasion – maybe peas soup, something curried – which is an all-time favorite, or a chowder.

I hope the new season has given you all that you have been hoping and working for in this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft