Content

Search this blog!

Moonface: 3 Years around the sun

28.9.20

 


September is always a great hustle and bustle for us. With a new school year, and a string of birthdays, it is ridiculously insane in our household. Lucky for WildRose, she has the first birthday, so I am not yet out of steam.
 
We celebrated this beautiful little rose all week. I could go on and on about her personality, and how much joy and chaos she has added to our lives and our home, but I will simply sign off by saying that she is her own little being, and I am very proud of her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft